Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's in a Metroid?

I didn't really know the story of Metroid, just knew it turned out to be a girl at the end of the game (spoiler).
So here is Samus as a small child as I envisioned her, in a strange environment, playing Metroid as she often did on those spring days after school, with her beach balls and bucket, hoping one day she would grow up and get paid to play Metroid.

I don't know what the deal is with the background, just a bunch of weird colors I guess, pretty crappy.
This was kind of a rush one, I had no idea what to do, thanks B-man.

2 comments:

  1. those are some nice balls...

    see what I did there? I made a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on!I never would have thought to take the character in this direction. I like the cardboard tube hand cannon.

    ReplyDelete